Monday, October 13, 2008

The Life Aquatic!


My son is Loving Life right now. Why? Because he is getting to draw in every room of the house! YES. He can do art work anywhere, over and over again, without marker mess, paper mess, crayon disasters, or water color misfortunes. How is this possible? The Sin Master's Aquadoodle Draw N Doodle! He is LOVING it and I actually think I love it MORE. the Aquadoodle Draw N Doodle mat is the ultimate in mess-free entertainment, and the wonderful drawings your kids create simply disappear on the doodle mat as it dries! No mess, no expensive markers to keep up with, no special paper to buy over and over-just good clean fun! And should your mat get dirty, you just simply wipe it clean with a damp rag! You can see a great video of my son playing the Aquadoodle HERE (Click on My Videos, My Uploaded Videos, and go to Amazing Aquadoodle!)

Aquadoodle Draw N'Doodle Mat Details:
1. No mess magic!
2. Just add water to the Aqua Pen to start the fun!
3. Inspires imagination whether on their own or playing with friends!
4. Durable and re-usable
Suggested Price: $24.99, age range 2 and up, AND it's available at all leading toy retailers

He is also on cloud nine because of Spin Master's new Kid Kleen line of bubbly bath activity toys! Little Dude has always loved water, but now I have to fight him to get OUT of the tub! He LOVES his new Bath Blizzard, a super fun, crazy bubble making machine that hooks right onto the tub faucet and creates a HUGE BLIZZARD of fun and awesome bubbles!! It is so fun to watch and Little Dude falls into the biggest giggle fits ever as the bubbles come out and go all over the tub! I have never seen such wonderful bubbles with such little effort on my part. All you have to do is fill the machine with water and bubble solution and turn it on-then you sit back and watch your children become creative with the mounds of bubbles! I am seriously jealous this toy wasn't around when I was little-I think I might be stealing it for a tub soak of my own! It doesn't make any kind of annoying noise, just great big waterfalls of bubbles!

Kid Kleen Bath Blizzard Details:
1. Fun in the Tub
2. Safe and non-toxic
3. Longer lasting bubble baths
4. Fits right in the tub
Suggested Price: $19.99, age range 3 and up, AND it's available at all leading toy retailers

I hope you enjoy going aquatic as much as we have because these products are going on my gift list this season as FANTASTIC toys to give to all my little relatives!



No comments: