Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cystex

When I became a Mom, it was a most wonderful, amazing, and painful moment of my life. Though I loved giving birth naturally, I did not enjoy the tearing that happened....or the many Urinary Tract Infections I got as everything healed up either!

I had a pretty bad tear during birth (all moms know what I mean, anyone that doesn't, be glad, but feel free to ask if you really want the details) and I didn't heal up so well or so quickly. On top of it I kept getting UTI's, which, since I had not had any before, ended up getting out of hand since I thought the pain was just, well, normal when healing from the kind of tear I had.

So, when I was contacted by one of my marketing friends to offer a giveaway of Cystex, a medicine that offers Urinary pain relief, I figured I was a pretty good candidate to share my UTI experiences and to offer my opinion on the Cystex product.

While I have, thankfully, NOT had any UTI's since my run in with back to back to back ones, I can vouch that there is nothing quite like the pain UTI's cause. Yes, even birth was not as bad, in my humble opinion. So I am very happy to find out that there is a great product out there you can now get OVER THE COUNTER that fights the pain and burning AND can control the infection until you are able to get to the doctor. OH HALLELUJAH!

If you have the feeling you are getting a UTI, or suspect you have one, all you have to do is take 2 tablets with a full glass of water 3 times daily (12 yrs and up) until you are able to get an appointment with your doctor to get medication to kill the infection. How very wonderful is that? AWESOME!

You can learn all about the signs and symptoms of UTI's, as well as, more information on the Cystex product at www.cystex.com. To help women better understand UTIs and how they can be avoided and treated, Dr. Elizabeth Kavaler, a board certified Urologist, is taking part in the new Cystex “Know Your Bladder Better” video series where new video topics will be posted and available to download, post on blogs/Web sites or share.

Women can also visit www.cystex.com to:

Connect with Dr. Elizabeth Kavaler, directly by visiting the new interactive feature “Ask the Urologist” and submit an informational question about bladder health
• Enjoy the Cystex Ladies Room Blog where Dr. Kavaler answers questions about UTIs and provides the latest news on bladder health
• Learn more about Cystex Urinary Relief Tablets and “where to buy” information


I hope you all enjoy the information and I'll keep my fingers cross that none of you ever get a UTI; however, if you do, thank goodness Cystex is now here! If you would like to win 1 box to save for future needs, leave a comment below! You will win one box (40 tablets) of Cystex Urinary Pain Relief Tablets!


*You should read all directions on and about before taking AND please remember that I am only a third party passing on products that I enjoy and think are great, so if you find that Cystex does not work for you or has side effects you don't like, I am not responsible. I think the product is amazing and wonderful for the time between getting a UTI and getting to a doctor; however, it is not meant to replace going to the doctor or taking UTI medication-it is only meant to give relief from the pain.*

No comments: